Monday, July 21, 2008

E-mail July 21, 2008


Transfers, it's still me and Benny on good 'ol FSU. We thought we would be getting a 3rd sister here, but President is opening a new Sister Area in Geneva instead of having another three-some. So now there are 6 sister areas.

Last week was spent pounding the pavement at FSU and TCC. We celebrated Elder Call's 23rd birthday and we got ties at the tie trade. I own 4 awesome ties now and I know one knot that I can do all by myself. Huzzah! It's the "Full Wilson" or "Double Winston" - something like that.

We will be teaching a 10 year old girl in the next couple of weeks. We're all sorts of excited about that. Her dad and step-mom are members, but her mother who has main custody is not. She spends the summer down here with her dad and decided she wanted to take the lessons to see if she wants to join. We are thrilled to plan lessons for her.

Question - Amanda is flying into Utah this Friday and needs a ride from the airport to Provo - can you pick her up? (I did! It was wonderful to meet her and hear about our Kelli! She calls her "Willy" cute huh? See picture of mom and Amanda.)

I played the piano again in Sacrament meeting yesterday - I'm getting better - mostly.

We are getting ready to move out of our apartment so much cleaning and packing is about to commence. Yippie! So that's me - keep writing - it makes my heart glad to hear from you!

Church is true, book is blue, write Kelli letters and have a nice day. Kelli


No comments: