Monday, August 18, 2008

E-mail - August 18, 2008

I got your card the other day - it made me smile - thank you. So the sister missionary movie looks good? I'm afraid I've lost faith in most LDS movies - one of the Elders has the sound track to Sons of Provo, I don't know if you remember watching that, but it was really bad. The Best Two Years and The Other Side of Heaven are the only good ones I've seen. Let me know if I can find hope in LDS films again.

When I send those shirts home I will send a memory card with them. Amanda has all Benny's pictures on her computer so I want to get those as well.

Yesterday was a fun filled day. We went to two wards, we will be teaching a soon to be Sorority girl. Rush starts later this week, there is a rumor that the Tri Delts initiation involves the Elders, getting a tie or name tag or something like that. We also had two dinner appointments yesterday. It was my first time - I have been assured that it won't be the last. They were about two hours apart so it wasn't too bad. At the first one we played Go Fish for about an hour then left to our next one. We were teaching Mileena and they fed us. We did the Armour of God with her, and she may be able to stay - we'll see as time goes by.

Anyway - that's me. Thank you so much for all you do. Love you lots - Kelli

No comments: