Monday, December 1, 2008

Congrats on being King of the card game Scum mom! I'm glad ya'll had a great week full of fun.

Sister Short is 21 she is from Gilbert Arizona and she is wonderful. We work hard - have lots of fun while we work - and have similar ideas on how to go about things. She is very fond of making cookies and giving them to investigators. It's not a route I've ever tried - but I'm willing to give it a go.

As a district we are going to start going caroling on a regular basis especially when school gets out. Then after we sing we will share a message with whoever listened and then teach and baptize them. That's the grand plan anyway.

We decorated for Christmas after I wrote ya'll on Saturday. We have a small tree and a little nativity. I took a picture but forgot to bring the cord - I'll pass it on next week. Saturday we also went bowling, I got 4th out of 5th with a grand score of 74. Fifth place had a score of 24 so I didn't feel too bad about my score in comparison.

We have a baptism on Friday then another on Sunday. I have yet to meet either one of them but I will and it's gonna be fun planning those.

Peace and Love, Kelli

No comments: