Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday, January 5, 2009


(Mom here - we had Amanda and Sister Tasha Benfield for dinner Sunday. Amanda calls Kelli Willie - it was wonderful to have them and hear about Kelli and her adventures - Whitney's roommate Megan came also. Michael was surrounded by estrogen!)

I'm glad you had fun with Amanda and Tasha - I like them lots. I'm really sorry but I do not have time to write a long letter today. So what I'm going to do is go home and hand write a letter and get it in the mail tomorrow so you can know what I've been up to. Sister Short has a blog too - she wrote her family the details of our week and her mom will post it. Her blog address is similar to mine, www.sistershort.blogspot.com.

I'll be at the Ronald McDonald House on Friday and can write then - that will work. I'm so sorry but today kind of got away from us. I love you all very much and am so grateful for all you do!

All my love, Kelli

1 comment:

Jill said...

Dear Julie,

It is nice to have two versions of the same week. I couldn't have hand picked a better trainer for Alissa. Thanks for all your hard work in raising such a great woman. I'll be reading Sister Wilcox's blog. Keep in touch,
Jill Clonts (Sister Short's Mom)