Monday, June 22, 2009

Transfer to Lynn Haven Florida!

Big News! Big News!

I am getting transferred to Lynn Haven. It is a 1/2 hour drive from Panama City Beach - it's like I've been there before. I'm a little bummed, but I am ready to go do whatever it is that needs to be done. The Lord has prepared me in several ways to help me let go of my beloved Tally. Drama, drama, drama - nothing terrible, you have to expect a little madness in a Singles Ward but I've found that there is more madness in family wards than anywhere else. So that's the big news Number One.

Number Two is that Lauren, one of my dear friends out here, was baptized Saturday. It was wonderful - I'm so proud of her. I have pictures but the computer I'm at will not allow me to send them so I'll get 'em to you next week. Side note - my life will be completely different next week. Ahhh!

Big news Number Three is that Amanda (Dan's (Sparkels) friend) came to the baptism and really enjoyed it. She has been progressing in huge leaps and bounds it's been really cool to watch. But she is going home for the Summer tomorrow, and won't be back till August but I think it will be good. Amber is doing really well too. I'll see her tomorrow but she is going to PCB this weekend so I might see her then too.

I'm gonna miss campus. It's the only place I really feel like I know how to be a missionary - elsewhere it's different. And just as I figure things out in Lynn Haven I'll be on a plane home. I think it's a metaphor for life - get comfy and get something thrown at you so you grow again. Stupid perfect plan of happiness - you'd think He knew what He was doing or something.

I sent Taylor and Dad cards, but I didn't get them out till Wednesday so you probably won't get them till tomorrow. But know that I love you and was thinking about you yesterday. And I'll be thinking about Small One on Wednesday as well! Seventeen! I can't believe it - So big.

The kitchen looks great. I'm assuming you are going to put wood paneling on the fridge to match the rest of the kitchen 'cause now you can. I'm very excited to see the finished product. I'm also amazed at your adding to your own crazy life by moving offices! I know it will be fine and you'll save much mullah but dang, stress big time!

Dad, you sound much better, more like your normal self. It's nice. Look at you a grilling machine! OH that reminds me, I ate fish this week. It wasn't horrible but given the choice I wouldn't choose to do it again.

Well I have to get going we have 9 missionaries taking turns using 2 computers. Love you!

Kelli

No comments: