Saturday, June 14, 2008

E-mail - June 14, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
I sent a card, it should come today, if not it will for sure be there Monday. I love you lots, and I can't begin to enumerate all the things that you do for me. I give you "Best Daddy Ever" award. Thanks for always being there, listening, making me see sense, and giving most excellent advice.

Thank you all so much for your letters, the tandem bike sounds like lots of fun. Of course all the junk in the garage is dad's, who is the pack rat? (Whitney doesn't count - all her junk stays in her room). I got to ride my bide yesterday, I nearly killed myself every time we came to a complete stop. When Elder Kussee put my bike together, he put the fender on too low on my bike seat which made it too high for me to get on and off properly. I was able to get some of it off, but I don't have the proper tools to fully take it off, luckily the Elders do. I'll get that fixed today.

I hope Taylor had a wonderful time at EFY, and I'm sure she is thrilled at the prospect of not starving to death at a later date thanks to being prepared. Go team. (We bought freeze dried food storage - that is what she is talking about).

Where is the DVD of Whitney singing? I want to see my sister rock the house. I don't play the piano better, I just play it louder - big difference.

Good luck Danny! I'm rooting for you.

Let's see, we sent Sister Smith home Wednesday night. It's been a little weird just the two of us, a line from "The Lion King" keeps going through my mind, "Our trio's down to two". Thursday Benny and I had a chat with President and Sister Summerhays. President gave Benny a blessing that basically said that she would finish her mission and that she would be healed in God's time.

Anyway, like I said we rode our bikes to do service - when we got back Benny was so sick she could barely move. She went to bed at 7 - I wrote in Books of Mormon, pamphlets, and pass along cards, cleaned, learned about church history, talked to the DL for awhile and finally it was time to go to bed. I've never been so happy to have 10:30 come around. I was bored.

So yea, that's me. Love you all lots and wish you a happy day. If you're having steak Sunday, eat an extra piece for me.

The Church is true, The Book is blue, write Kelli letters, and have a nice day. Kelli

No comments: