Saturday, July 5, 2008

E-mail - July 5, 2008




Hello? Anybody there? Hello? I assume no one is as I didn't receive a letter today. Shame on you. Since I have an hour to write I'll tell you about my week and hope that you are safe.

Amanda was interviewed for baptism on Tuesday and passed with flying colors. She will be dunked today at 1 p.m. I will send pictures Monday. That day we went bowling - I bowled an impressive 70 which surprisingly enough wasn't the bottom score.

Wednesday I made the mistake of teaching the Elders how to play Narcalepsy and it has come back to bite me.

Thursday we had our booth at TCC which was all kinds of fun. The Ronald McDonald House called us in a panic and we had to find a ride up there so Tammy could make her Dr.'s appointment. We met up with Noly, an investigator, she doesn't have to work Sunday so we will be seeing her there.

Friday - Happy 4th everybody! We had breakfast with the Elders at a members home. He served it real southern style. Grits - which aren't that bad, bacon, sausage made of venison and Wild Boar, I choose not to partake of that particular bit of culture. All reports say that it tasted like play dough.

Later that day on campus we met a group of people and ended up having a good two hour conversation with them. One of the girls will be meeting with us again tomorrow to learn more. Keep your fingers crossed. We had a BBQ after that, lit off fireworks and all that good jazz. I made a small flower explosion, no where near as good as last years, I only had 6. Oh well - we still had a good time.

Well, I love you lots and hope to hear from you soon. 'Cause it's important to write Kelli letters:) Church is true, book is blue, and all that good stuff. Love, Kelli

No comments: