Monday, August 11, 2008

E-mail - August 11, 2008

Not much has happened since Saturday. We went to church - Mileena's parents forgot about our appointment so we got a ride with Melanie and did less active visits and tracting. Today the Bowcutts are feeding our entire district (about 15 missionaries) lunch - I love them very much but they are a little nuts!

I forgot to tell you - Amanda is trying to transfer to BYU. She is going to do Fall Semester here and apply in the Winter. The Institute Director here says he can pull a few strings for her especially since she is a recent convert. Amanda is also getting her Patriartical Blessing on Wednesday.

No - we don't get to watch the Olympics, but the members usually tell us a little about what is happening. Thank you for getting me my green juice - I'm so excited to get my souvenir - mail is the best thing ever.

If I send two of my shirts home can you fix them? One needs the zipper replaced or just to be sewn so there is no more need for the zipper and the other has a hole in the seam. I think that should be easy to fix. I could probably do it by hand but I don't really want to. Let me know if that is OK.

I love Whitney's henna tatto - it's in the same place I got mine - twins!

Have a great week and I look forward to hearing from y'all Saturday. Peace and Love, Kelli

No comments: