Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday, December 20, 2008


Your killing me smalls! Snow everyday? Curses! Curses I say. It has stayed above 80 the last couple of days and then on Thursday it was 95! We were tracting in it - I spent the whole time bemoaning Florida and it's freakish heat. It doesn't feel like Christmas. Oh well.

I did get the packages you sent! Thank you so much I love the pictures mom! And my Nativity is so pretty! Thank you for getting those for me! The tree looks great and so does the mantel, you silly people - you don't need my help! (We took pictures of Christmas at home and printed them poster size.)

I sent y'alls gift Wednesday so hopefully it will be there today or Monday. Maybe Tuesday but for sure before Christmas.

Confession - I broke down today - I was so bored I opened Whitney's gift and I'm so happy thanks Whit! I will listen to it for the next 5 days as I anticipate the rest of it. The writing on the package made me oh so happy. I was very careful not to rip it so I could treasure it.

As for what time I'll call - I don't know - what time are you going to the movie? I'll plan around that.

Well that's about it. Merry Christmas!

All my love,

Kelli

No comments: