Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 27 - May 6, 2008 - Journal Entry

We had district meeting today . Elder Cosby taught about the Book of Mormon. It was a good lesson about 1 and 1/2 hours, then we met the whole zone and made Brunch. I was in charge of pancakes and I did an excellent job if I do say so myself.

After we went to FSU and wandered around, we ended up in the book store and if that's not torture I don't know what is. But I found an awesome Mothers Day card and got it mailed off. (It was very, very awesome - Mom)

Casey took us out to dinner and dropped us off @ TCC again. We had a hard time getting to talk to people. Made one good contact, will have to wait and see if anything happens. Kanode didn't show up again, we will try one more time and then drop it.

My feet are killing me, I'm going to start switching shoes in the middle of the day.

No comments: