Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 30 - May 9, 2008 - Journal Entry

One down - 17 to go. It's my one month anniversary today! We spent the morning at Lauren McFarlen's tennis match. Those girls are strong and grunt a lot. All 7 missionaries were there to support her and she won! Coincidence - I think not!

After that Casey took all of us to the Mall to contact there because the campus was dead, but unfortunately the Mall was too. We only had 3 good contacts. We walked through Barnes & Noble - that was painful - I not only saw books - but I could smell them. I love the smell of books! Anyway, I saw Stephanie Meyers Book "The Host", it was hard to walk away.

We went to the Institute, the Beacutt's made an incredible roast for us - it was delicious! Then we planned for next week. End of 1st month of service. I spoke to soon - Br. Beaucutt called - the Institute was unlocked, we went over to lock up, it was dark and a little creepy, it reminded me of Idaho walking back from the movies. I wanted to call mom.

No comments: