Monday, May 5, 2008

E-mail - May 5, 2008

Our official P-day is Saturday, but we have to write President letters on Monday and we have permission to write family then too. Lucky you! As long as I am in Tallahassee you get two letters. I'm so glad you two (mom & dad) are teaching Sunday School together. You balance each other out - I bet it was a wonderful lesson. I go to Gospel Principles on Sunday with investigators and recent converts, the lesson was on faith. I like how we can make very complicated things simple - but the simple and profound truths resonate more than deep thoughts sometimes.

I actually love working in a trio. We are all very alike and get along fine. Sister Smith trained Sister Benfield when she came out and now they are both training me. Bathrooms not too bad - it's the kitchen where we get in each others way. Which reminds me, we're going to the grocery store today and I will be sure to pick up some mole skin there.

Thanks for looking into my camera, I have been promised several CD's with pictures from the MTC - it will be good. I miss my camera. Saturday after Stacie's baptism we went out to her house to clean up for the party, she lives above a barn. We cleaned out spiderwebs and hay. We also met Teancum. Teancum is a wonderful horse - I fed and played with him for a while, we also got permission from President to go for rides, it was awesome! He is so strong, I was riding bareback, he was on a lead but I could feel the muscles in his back shifting under me - it was incredible. Luckily Sister Benfield got pictures of me and Teancum.

It's not safe to lock your bike up here, we keep them in the apartment. If you don't unhook everything and carry it around with us someone will relieve us of things like seat and tire if we leaved them locked up - so we just don't bother.

I don't know when, but I will get copies of my journal to you. I'll work it out someway. I love both of you so much - thank you for your letters, it's good to know what you are up to. All my love, Sister Kelli Wilcox

No comments: