Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 34 - May 13, 2008 - Journal Entry

Happy Birthday Whitney!
We had district meeting today, I met the new AP Elder Wright, or Brady Wright of Timpview who knows my Whitney. He was very excited and I promised to let Whitney know I saw him. I vote that if she has to get married, she should pick him.

Casey took us to the Drs. for Benfield & Smith. Casey and I waited for them in the waiting room for 2 hours to find out the Dr. didn't know what was wrong. He ordered more tests for Benfield and told Smith to wait and see. I read a talk by Elder Bednar about The Enabling Power of the Atonement and he defines my interpretation of life and the Atonement. Pretty much everything Mary taught me - It was very cool.

On campus a hawk was trying to get to a nest and the mom and dad mocking birds were on the attack which got a crowd around and we got to talk to a lot of people while watching this. Power to nature - helping God any which way.

Rachel had a farewell party (she's moving to AZ), we went to say we love her and good-bye. Rachel loves Indian food and Bolliwood - we sampled a little of the food and left before the movie. It saddened my heart, but I'll be on the look out for it after my mish and watch it then.

No comments: