Saturday, May 17, 2008

Email - May 17, 2008

Hello from the South,

Taylor you know Whitney so well that you picked the same outfit.  I think it's marvelous that you know her that well.  Don't worry about it, if nothing else it made me smile.  I went to Hot Topic yesterday and got a $10 Gryffindor sweat shirt of which I am very proud.  It gets really cold at night here.

I hope you had a happy birthday Whitney.  It sounds like mom and dad made an impression on your roommates.  I'm not sure what kind of impression, but an impression none the less.

I'm glad you got to spend a little time with the Wilcox relatives.  Sydney will grow up to be a great young woman, I'm glad to hear that she works so hard taking care of her siblings.  I hope they listen better than mine listened to me.  Oldest siblings know best! (hint, hint, wink, wink)

I got the little toe sleeves and wore them all day yesterday.  My feet were very happy and stylish.  We had huge amounts of rain come in on us and while we waited it out in our apartment I drew on my toe sleeves.  Sister Benfield and I ran out and played in the rain for awhile, we were soaked and standing in several inches of water and running around like mad people.  Sister Smith got it on video, we told her she wasn't allowed to come outside 'cause she's still sick.  Oh we took Benfield to the Dr.'s twice this week and so far we know that her "bilirubin is elevated" but we have no idea what that means.  We're still waiting on the results from the ultrasound.  Sister Smith goes home June 12th and we will miss her but she's ready to go.  She's got plans and family.  She will be attending BYU Idaho and I've been helping her pick her classes based on my remembrance of where the buildings are.

We've had two lessons so far this week and we have another one tonight.  I'm really excited for this one.  It's a girl the Elders found and I hope that she'll be there.  Number wise it's been a better week and I did get copies of my journal and sent it to you, I just don't remember what day it was that I sent it.  The only day that really stands out during the week is P-day, all the others are very similar.  The days are long but the weeks are short, time seems to fly and crawl all at once.

Elder Cosby was transfered on Monday and we got a new Elder, Elder Call.  Yeah - that's me.  I love you all so much and love hearing from you.

The Church is true.  The Book is blue. Write Kelli letters.  And have a nice day.
Sister Kelli Wilcox

No comments: