Sunday, April 20, 2008

Letter - April 20, 2008

Parental Units - Did you have fun in St. George? Thank you for keeping up the blog - I'd love a printed version of it if possible. Did you get the last letter I sent? I never got a response to it. Did stamps go up? I figure I'll go get a roll of 1 cent stamps to compensate. The towels do look pretty bad but until they get holes in them, they'll do fine. Is the basket cute? Does it match? Will everyone think I'm adorable?

I know I said this in the last letter, but I'm losing the competition of who is loved most - send more letters! Even a joke is all kinds of good. I'll write more Tuesday. I love you both so much! Kelli (Sis Wilcox)

P.S. Have you read James E. Talmage's book "Jesus The Christ"? I'm only on Chapter 3 and I'm obsessed - He talks about the Savior in ways I've only recently come to understand. I love it! If you haven't read it do so now. Church is true, book is blue, write Kelli letters and have a nice day.

No comments: