Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Letter - April 23, 2008

Thank you so much! Not only am I winning the "Who's Family Loves Them The Most Contest", but I also made others jealous. Yes we are flying Delta. I didn't forget Dad - I don't have the right email address and I didn't have time to add it to my email. The email I sent him last week was sent back to me so I didn't try again this week. It takes time to put those addresses in the box thing. The system won't let us make an address book to click on names.

I can't believe you are typing up my journal! First I'm amazed you can read it 'cause a lot of it is written by flash light. You're awesome Mom. I didn't see Mike Woffinden yesterday - he had already left by the time our session was done - but I left the temple bag and a note for him in his office.

Sister Stagg is my dictionary - she spells a lot of words for me for which I am grateful. I asked Dad about his knee and back, but he didn't bring it up. How is he doing?

Mom - I am glad your toe is doing better, it looks a lot prettier than last time I saw it. You are the only Mom that would send me a picture like that which is why I love you. I'll write again soon. Lots of love, Sis Kelli Wilcox

No comments: