Friday, April 25, 2008

MTC - Day 17 - April 25, 2008 - Journal Entry

We finished reading Lesson Three and practiced it until I was sick of it. Tomorrow we go to the TEC to get advice on how to improve.

Mom sent another huge stack of letters today of emails from friends and family about my mission. It was fun to read through those particularly Uncle Wards story from Heber J. Grant. Oh, and also the photo of Doug, Carol and Eli. Cute!

We had our last experience at the RC. Can you hear the Hallelujah Chorus? 'Cause I sure can! I signed up to get my hair trimmed. I've started picking at my split ends, well they aren't really split ends, but they have a weak point on them and are easy to pull. Bad habits die hard man.

I've had the Sound of Music running through my head all day and singing hymns does not help. All in all a good day.

No comments: