Tuesday, April 22, 2008

E-mail - April 22, 2008

Thank you all so much for your letters! I certainly wouldn't object to more! Rachel and Nat, thanks for your notes - Nat I was amazed at the details of your card. It made me smile.

Question: In class the other day we were talking about mortality vs. immortality
Mortals: Flesh/Blood - Immortals: Flesh/Bone which got me thinking about a Buffy quote. Season 5 - Spikes talking about blood, it's always got to be blood. Can someone find me that quote and let me know what it is? I'm amazed at how much truth we find in random things here on earth. So many things that are myths, but have huge truths behind them!

Grandma - I'm so sorry about Edith Ann. That must have been so hard for you. But don't worry, she'll be taken care of.

Taylor - Congrats! Send me a picture of you and your blanket! Thank Ashley for the weather report - I look forward to it. Really - it's freezing here!

I leave the MTC April 29 - Our plane leaves at 7:10 am - we have to be on the bus and ready to go at 4 am. To quote Whitney, "The butt crack of dawn". We arrive in Atlanta at 12:46 and have a two hour layover. We are allowed to call home during that layover, so expect a call around 1-ish. I'm not sure what the time differences are, I'm going by the schedule the MTC gave me. We leave Atlanta at 2:55 and arrive in Tallahassee at 4:01.

Dad - I'm glad you're OK with your release, I was worried about that. I showed the sisters your picture and they agree that you look like Steve Carroll. How's your leg and back? You feeling OK? Know that I pray for you. Love you lots!

Mommy! I loved reading your insights on the Holy Ghost. We're teaching about the God Head and knowing that helps immensely. In my journal I wrote an awesome thing about the Godhead, I can't wait for you to read it and look up all the scriptures. You'll be amazed.

I'm dropping off my temple clothes and journal entries today with Mike Woffinden. I love letters, they make my day, so send lots - I'm losing the who is loved most contest with my district. (Love is measured my mail).

Whitney - Good luck with your last finals and have a great time on your cruise! Send me pics and regale me with stories. Remember you promised not to get married - so don't fall in love with the towel boy!

Jerri and Lalani - Sorry I missed you last week. I forgot the note that had your emails on it and I had to have mom send it to me. How is Jared? I showed all the sisters his picture and they agree that he is the most handsome boy waiting for any missionary. I hope everything is well with you.

Once again sorry for any misspellings, but I'm typing fast and have no spell check. I love you all so much and pray for you always. The Church is True, The Book is Blue, Write Kelli Letters, and have a nice day. Sis. Kelli Wilcox

No comments: