Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MTC - Day 7 - April 15, 2008 - Journal Entry

P-day! The sisters and I rolled out of bed and went to the laundry room, got a quick breakfast and sat down to wait for our clothes. Elder Ireland (from Australia) helped me set up my email account, there is a flashing timer on the side of the computer counting down the seconds I have to try to communicate all the things that have happened in the last few days. In the end it was impossible and I made a copy of the journal and sent it home. We went to the Temple as a District - there was such an incredible spirit when we got to the Celestial Room - we were awed by the power we felt. I had to thank our Heavenly Father for the opportunity to worship there - what a wonderful blessing and we got to participate!

We had a devotional today, Bishop Edgley from the Presiding Bishopric spoke to us about not getting discouraged and that one soul was success. He said that if you get one soul and average that they have one child, and each child has a child ... it will average 1,500 people brought to the gospel. "I'm a nobody until I'm on the Lords errand". The gospel is pure, simple and logical.

Faith is the power
Obedience is the price
Love is the Motive
Christ is the Reason

At the end of the meeting I saw Dr. Lauferty the Chiropractor - I talked to him briefly - End P-day

No comments: