Monday, April 28, 2008

MTC - Day 20 - April 28, 2008 - Journal Entry

We leave tomorrow! Sister Hartman and I got up early to do laundry. We finished around 8, folded clothes and packed some more. We went to class, shared pictures of family and Br. Lovejoy showed pictures from his mission and told stories. After lunch we went looking for my camera again. Packed some more, looked for camera again. I gave up around 6 p.m. Someone found it and didn't turn it in. I'll tell the parents tomorrow and hopefully they can send me a cheap one. I'm less sad about the camera, but really upset about losing the memory chip. I had some good pictures on them. Sisters Stagg, Hartman, and Brinkerhoff all promise to send me copies or a CD.

I was able to read a lot in the Book of Mormon. I'm surprised at how much I've forgotten since the last time I read it through.

We took pictures with Br. Lovejoy and Weaver and said good-bye. Sister Butler had us watch a talk by Elder Bednar, I really enjoyed it. It got me very excited.

No comments: