Friday, May 2, 2008

Day 23 - May 2, 2008 - Journal Entry

Walked to the Institute Building to watch "Spiritual Crocodiles", we'd never seen it and wanted to know what we were fighting for. It's really good, but I'm not sure how appropriate it is for a baptism. Whatever - I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

The Elders ate the entire cake we gave them yesterday and called to ask for more. We made them pay for ingredients this time, walked to Albertson's, got food, walked back and made cake. When the cake was done we hiked back up to the Elders before starting the 1/2 hour trek to TCC. We had an appointment to teach the 1st lesson. She was a no show, but we called her and rescheduled for Tues. Tomorrow (Saturday) is technically our P-day. There are 3 baptisms we have to prepare for cutting our day into thirds so we (3 Sister and 4 Elders) went to the Children's Museum as part of our P-day. I had a great time. On the 3rd floor there was an art gallery - I'm pretty sure the artists were high when they painted them - the fact that most were done in the "70's" adds credence to my theory.

I counted 4 new blisters today. I'm going to bed. Good night.

No comments: